Coming to Ladysmith on Saturday, June 24th.
Ladysmith’s Hill Dash is back for a second year! The Hill Dash is a unique running relay event that will put your physical and mental limits to the test as you sprint up Ladysmith’s High Street.
This promises to be a great running event that will challenge the quads, calves and mind. Portion of the proceeds benefit the Ladysmith Resource Centre Association (LRCA).
- June 24th
- 11:00 AM
- Teams of 4 (Male, Female, Mixed, Kids – under 12 years old)
- Cost: Early Bird $60/team (to June 16th), $80/team (after June 16th); Kids: $20/team
In Person Registration
In person registration at Active Solutions Health + Sport (Unit A – 341 1st Avenue, Ladysmith) and/or Benjamin Moore Paints (132B Roberts St, Ladysmith)
WHAT YOU GET
- Bragging rights as participant in Ladysmith’s Hill Dash
- Chance to don the sweet Hill Dash medal
- A comprehensive safety and medical team
- A post-race refreshment and snack table
- More food
- Professional race photography
- Access to the John Surtees Real Estate Professional Kids Zone
- Sample of a Riot Brewing (Chemainus) beer on tap following the race (for 19 years and older)
- Chance to win $500 in “Running of the Balls” (for 19 years and older)
What are you waiting for! Put together a team of 4 to compete in Ladysmith’s 2017 Hill Dash. We look forward to seeing you at the start line.