With your membership, you get 3 FREE professional photos per year, which we use to feature your business, put into our Facebook page, and include in our email news. Order yours today »
. . . .
Send great-looking, mobile-friendly email newsletters to your customers then see who opens and clicks them! At affordable prices, Market 2 All have many templates to choose from and customize. They also develop mobile-friendly WordPress websites, which you can easily update and maintain to grow your business.
Visit the office upstairs at 410A 1st Avenue (Coast Realty), call 250-245-8777 or visit the website to get started.
What other businesses in Ladysmith do you use?
- 49th Parallel Printers (cheques, rack and biz cards printing)
- Bayview Framing (office pictures)
- Big O Tires (car tires)
- Coast Realty (office rental space)
- Fox & Hounds, In The BeanTime, Old Town Bakery (client meetings)
- LCU Insurance (car insurance)
- Mr Popper’s Sweet Shoppe (sustenance)
- Pharmasave (office supplies)
- RBC (banking)
- Teddy McCrea (photography assignments)
- Uforik Computers (inks and paper, hard drive repair, service)
- Vancouver Island InsuranceCentres (business insurance)
What inspired you to start your business?
In 2002, I was made redundant from a web design firm in Chicago so decided to take a leap of faith and work for myself.
What is your business philosophy?
To be reliable, as professional as I can be, have good customer service, and become a life resource for businesses.
What is the secret to your success?
Being someone that my customers enjoy working with and can rely on for years to come.
I volunteer at the Ladysmith Food Bank once a month and manage the Festival of Lights, Ladysmith Kinsmen, and Ladysmith Days websites and Facebook pages. I am a father to 2 girls, support Manchester United because my dad is on their books (as a 15 year old), and I commute to town by bike as often as I can.
. . . .Photos must not be used outside of this website unless you have permission from Teddy McCrea.