Tourism Cowichan hasn’t yet started its big promotion of this, but it is waiving membership fees for 2021 for tourism-related businesses.
LDBA members sign up for a free membership to Tourism Cowichan, here are some of the benefits. It cost you nothing and it helps build a stronger community.
- A listing on their website under as many categories the business logically fits; all its social media links included in listing
- Addition to Jill’s “members only” distribution list for email communication
- Addition to the Dispatches industry eNewsletter
- Consideration for travel media requests
- Access to Eventworks and all special programs they offer such as Sip Savour Support, Storm Riders, BC Bird Trail
They still have incredible traffic to our website so they wanted to share this with you immediately.
Businesses that recently became members are now being featured in 4 different blogs coming up: Haltwhistle Cheese, Cowichan Cycles, Good Bite, Shanti Chai Tea, Fat Chili Farm, Neilsen’s Honey, Organic Fair, Wild Poppy, Old Town Bakery, Owl’s Nest Bakery, Crowfoot Collective. Next up is a cycling itinerary TCS is creating as an ad on the Cowichan Grown Farm Map that will feature stops at members’ businesses along the cycling route. All free exposure for our members.
Source: Tourism Cowichan