As you know, coronavirus or Covid-19, is presenting a significant issue for customers and patrons to feel safe venturing from their home or carrying on daily activities. Because of this, it is creating an unstable and unsustainable challenge for businesses.
We have developed the following initiatives to help re-assure our customers. We also want to encourage our customers when they can to support local.
For further updates on business’ closures, and alternative shopping hours or shopping options.
Our businesses have a commitment to a clean and safer shop:
- Clean surfaces regularly with anti-bacterial cleaner multiple times per day, door knobs, card machines counters etc.
- Employees to clean hands regularly, washing their hands frequently.
- Social distancing.
- Please do not bring in reusable bags.
- Shop smarter: provide alternative purchasing methods – if you are interested in a particular product from one of our merchants, please call them to see if there is an alternative purchasing method they can offer.
- We want to remind our customers to self-isolate if they are not well.