Membership is open to businesses located within the darker green area (full members) and outside (associate). There are 3 price levels of membership for 2017:
- Full membership: $150/year ($125 if paid by January 31st)
- Associate membership: $150/year ($125 if paid by January 31st, no voting rights, advertising with Exec approval)
- Non-profit membership: $75/year ($62.50 if paid by January 31st)
As a new member, you can join at any time during the year and only pay for the remaining months! As a returning member, you pay the full price.
The LDBA actively works to cultivate an environment of economic and cultural vibrancy in the Ladysmith downtown core. In doing so, we invite you to partner with us by joining our Association to showcase your business or organization through our exclusive member-only opportunities, including:
- Exclusive online web presence for your business on our mobile-friendly website
- Networking opportunities to enhance your profile in the community.
- Professional development seminars
- “Featured Business Member” – an online profile of a local business of the week with 3 professional photos, distributed via our Facebook page and email newsletter
- Event co-ordination (10% Shift & Old Tyme Christmas) and local marketing campaigns
- Representation to Town Council and Chamber of Commerce regarding business opportunities, feedback, and concerns
- Monthly mobile-friendly email newsletters to member and public subscriber database
- No-cost membership meetings