Membership is open to businesses located within the darker green area (full members) and outside (associate). There are 3 price levels of membership for 2017:
- Full membership: $150/year ($125 if paid by January 31st)
- Associate membership: $150/year ($125 if paid by January 31st, no voting rights, advertising with Exec approval)
- Non-profit membership: $75/year ($62.50 if paid by January 31st)
As a new member, you can join at any time during the year and only pay for the remaining months! As a returning member, you pay the full price.
The Ladysmith Downtown Business Association actively works to cultivate economic and cultural vibrancy in our downtown core. We invite you to join us and receive the benefits of membership.
- Weekly Facebook posts, monthly branding in Take 5, annual promotion in Tourism Guides
- Frequent advertisements in the Ladysmith Chronicle, plus special rates available for events
- Online business listing and advertising opportunities on the LDBA mobile-friendly website
- Popular events: Old Time Christmas, Hill Dash, Arts on the Avenue and the Grand Christmas shop-local promotion
- Representation at Town Council meetings, plus advocating on issues such as business taxes, highway directional signage, derelict downtown buildings
- Monthly membership meetings, 3rd Thursday 7:30 am upstairs at the Waterfront Art Gallery
- Social events and networking opportunities to enhance your profile in the community
- Professional development and educational seminars
- Collaboration with the Ladysmith Chamber of Commerce, Ladysmith Waterfront Gallery, Ladysmith Show and Shine, Festival of Lights Society, Business Expo, Town of Ladysmith and more
To Join Us
- Download the membership form (PDF)
- Send us your business details
- New membership and renewals are $150.00 per year (discounted to $125.00 if paid by January 31st).
As an LDBA member you will enjoy being part of our vibrant business community and help contribute to the growth and prosperity of downtown Ladysmith!